What do you look for when choosing a therapist – location, cost, specialty, availability? Counseling Associates of Utah has taken the guesswork out of choosing a therapist. Within our ever-growing network of licensed professionals, every challenge you’re facing can be addressed.
- Anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorders, social anxiety disorders, and phobias.
- Mood Disorders such as depression and bipolar disorders
- Eating Disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating
- Addictions and Impulse control challenges such as drug and alcohol addiction, gambling, sex and pornography addiction, eating addictions, and kleptomania.
- Developmental Disorders such as attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),
- Personality Disorders such as antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder.
- Other specific challenges such as schizophrenia, hallucinations, delusions, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Suicidal thoughts, threats, attempts and recovery
Counseling sessions for these challenges are offered in various formats, including individual, couples, family, group, and child therapies. Some of the most used techniques of our therapist “. . . include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Behavior, . . .”
If you or a loved one are struggling with mental health needs, reach out to us today. We’ll take the guess work out of finding the right therapist and ensure you receive therapy at its best.